• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS+ 1381 crashed while "downloading" a HULU title

lajoes

I'm not sure if there was a DL or not, even though the queue list said it was downloading. I had all providers on hold as I was loading up some titles. At the time, I had two in AP and one in HULU.

Knowing HULU's long history of queue problems, especially since the audio option was "undefined", I thought I'd try DL'ing it. This time, I had a new experience: instead of just zipping through the queue list and not doing anything, it said that it was "downloading" - even though no directory was created in the folder this time with a zero bite file size as in the past.

Attachments

• HULU -  Screenshot 2022-06-26 133249.png
    HULU - Screenshot 2022-06-26 133249.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 3
  • HULU - Screenshot 2022-06-26 134247.png
    HULU - Screenshot 2022-06-26 134247.png
    340.2 KB · Views: 2
  • HULU - Screenshot 2022-06-26 134418.png
    HULU - Screenshot 2022-06-26 134418.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm not sure if there was a DL or not, even though the queue list said it was downloading. I had all providers on hold as I was loading up some titles. At the time, I had two in AP and one in HULU.

Knowing HULU's long history of queue problems, especially since the audio option was "undefined", I thought I'd try DL'ing it. This time, I had a new experience: instead of just zipping through the queue list and not doing anything, it said that it was "downloading" - even though no directory was created in the folder this time with a zero bite file size as in the past.
A Woman Rebels is one of the movies still under aDRM that has not been fixed yet. Please have some patience.;) Thank you for your input.

I figured that that undefined audio has something to do with DRM, but the reason that I reported it was because this was the first time, for me, that the queue indicated that it was downloading.

Back