• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS+ 1353 & 1354 - ongoing HULU issues

lajoes

I have been having two problems with DL'ing on HULU:

1. The QUEUE: if I have more than one title in there, it will skip x number of them before it will latch onto one for DL. This has forced me to DL each title individually, e.g., one at a time. Unless it becomes issue #2.

2. "error initializing" a title - which eats up a token :cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-21 170758.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-21 170758.png
    657.8 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyStream_1.3.5.3 2022 05 21.astlog
    189.4 KB · Views: 1
Both episodes have this:
Code:
00:00:51.665 - [Error] [playlist:hulu] Empty url
00:00:51.665 - [Error] [Pump:video:hulu] Initialization request failed.

which eats up a token
It shouldn't as long as you don't close AS before you try to redownload it. They changed that behaviour, good for failed downloads or if you also want to grab a second audio language.

DeepSpace, now that you mention it, I think you're right.

It's just that this is frustrating....

Understand guys. I just could not find a thread with this issue for the most recent versions of AS+. I'll wait. :rockingchair:

There are plenty of other titles to discover on other channels!

I'm sure they will look at that in the future, right now they were (and are) busy with getting P+ to work.
Just a few more tweaks and it will be perfect, and then we will turn our attention to all of everyone's issues.

Back