• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS+ 1.3.4.0 - Hulu Login problem

klevans69

Yesterday, started having a problem that AS+ can't login to my Hulu (Disney+ bundle) account. No problem logging in via browser. Also, no problem logging in Disney+ in AS+. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Posting a log from immediately after attempting to login would help them figure it out.
Attempt to log in, when it fails go to File>>Create Logfile and post it here.

I get my profile name as logged in, normal ad-free account, but attempting to download things like Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, and it says "Not available with your subscription". Other shows and movies show available as usual.

ADDED: Maybe they're just gone over to Paramount, in which case it's Hulu being misleading when they show up in a search. Sigh...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.4.0.astlog
    189.9 KB · Views: 1
I get my profile name as logged in, normal ad-free account, but attempting to download things like Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits, and it says "Not available with your subscription". Other shows and movies show available as usual.

ADDED: Maybe they're just gone over to Paramount, in which case it's Hulu being misleading when they show up in a search. Sigh...

Not to mention, this is a completely separate issue than the one you tagged onto.
OP could not login at all, you apparently can log in and search.
If you still think this is an issue (although it appears that the shows just aren't on Hulu anymore), recreate the issue and start a new thread with logs.

Back