• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.8.2 - Subtitles in Netflix seems now working

If you subscribe to the AS forum, then you will get a notification if a new post gets created, like this one. But then you will also get notifications for other threads. Maybe they can create an update subforum, where only updates for all programs get postet, so if you are not interested in the forum itself or in every post, then you can subscribe to this one.
AS itself gives you a notification for new updates, but not for all (betas).
Gotcha... thanks DeepSpace! Ideally there would be a "Beta" page where they are posted off the main "Anystream forum". :)

Because that fix is in .2, and .3 supposedly fixes a very specific bug with japanese style subtitles. It's not a full beta I'll call it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Because that fix is in .2, and .3 supposedly fixes a very specific bug with japanese style subtitles. It's not a full beta I'll call it.

Even if the subs were already fixed in 8.2 , there was no "official" note about this issue.
For me the missing subs were a deal breaker to continue downloading, so a sticky or something would have been really helpful.
I'm not asking for a minute by minute update, but at least update the userbase once in a while if stuff gets fixed.

I'll agree there i only found those by sheer luck either in comments. Unusual they didn't get any stickies.

Last edited by a moderator:
AS 1.2.8.2 or have downloaded this version the latest version on site is 1.2.8.0 ?

One more comment....
I just tried a season with "Download All" and all episodes downloaded fine with the correct 1080P video and audio I selected.
Tried a few episodes with "single download" afterwards and all had the same file sizes as the "Download All Batch".

If this wasn't a coincidence with the show I picked and this had been fixed too, an update would have been nice.

AS 1.2.8.2 or have downloaded this version the latest version on site is 1.2.8.0 ?
I'm kinda with you -- where is this mythical 1.2.8.2? Without subtitles, I cannot download on Netflix. And AMAZON has the DRM problem.

I'm kinda with you -- where is this mythical 1.2.8.2? Without subtitles, I cannot download on Netflix. And AMAZON has the DRM problem.

See post 7 in this very thread.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/as-1-2-8-2-subtitles-in-netflix-seems-now-working.83485/#post-563988

Or for the original post by an Redfox staff member:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/nflix-only-first-2-minutes-are-working-fine.83438/#post-563453

Back