• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.2.2.4 Prime Search during download resulted in loss of progress status

donaf

AS+ 1.2.2.4 allowed me to do a search in Amazon Prime during a Prime video download. Once it returned the search items, I then lost the progress bar (where's my download and the status... dunno!).

I then went back and tried to re-download the same item that it was downloading and it crashed. See attached log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.4_Dump_20211025230149.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 1
I believe it is a bug for the AP screen not to be "greyed out" like it normally was during a D/L because of that very reason.

This is just my understanding.

I don't mind that you still have functionality when you are downloading. But the loss of the progress bar makes it appear that something went wrong. I just continued searching away until the post-processing panel showed up.

I just tried to do a search during a download and I am now greeted with a message box that says: Navigation is disabled while the page is loading or during a download. I am satisfied that this issue has been resolved.

Thanks again to the AS+ team for a job well done! :thankyou:

I just tried to do a search during a download and I am now greeted with a message box that says: Navigation is disabled while the page is loading or during a download. I am satisfied that this issue has been resolved.

Thanks again to the AS+ team for a job well done! :thankyou:
Your acknowledgment is noted and appreciated by the developers and the Staff. Thank you again for your kind words.

Back