• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] in v1.2.2.2] AS 1.2.2.0 Crash Amazon Prime (UK) - Poirot Series 1 Episode 1

AS successfully downloads other movies/episodes from Amazon, Netflix and Disney but crashes instantly after the final Download button is pressed on this series. Dump file attached but some observations and a workaround:
1. This series is from the Britbox subscription in the UK version of Amazon Prime. Other series from this channel work fine.
2. The output directory is created successfully but AS crashes before anything else is written to it.
3. The download is successful if and only if the subtitle checkbox is cleared.

Missed the dump file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0_Dump_20210917134031.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
same thing happened to me with series 'billions' on AP. and its available thru prime directly, despite being a showtime iirc series. although, im still on last beta, not the latest full version. s01e01 had no description next to the thumbnail and although download window was working, when i hit the download button AS spewed some error. subs were not working for season 1 despite being selected for download. other three seasons downloaded fine, including subtitles (but you can get subs from prime with a nifty little greasemonkey script in firefox, i always use that as a backup when needed so i dont have to use a token just for subtitles within AS).

no biggie, got backup from other sources. strange thing is that it happened to you even though youre running full version. devs will suurely take a look.

Back