• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.1.5.0 Duplicate listings

Evoley

For some weird reason.. I'm receiving duplicate listings for a show that only has 36 episodes ( Bewitched ). I tried reproducing it with a couple of other shows and AS just crashed or produced the same results or was fine. The shows that I was trying were on IMDB TV if it matters.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.0.astlog
    861.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_tXimt7TjlM.png
    AnyStream_tXimt7TjlM.png
    299 KB · Views: 27
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.0_Dump_20210606090109.astdmp
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 1
I saw this once myself, but with a prior version of AnyStream. It was a TV show as well with a large number of episodes. Best I can recall I just left the page and returned to it again. It can take some time for AnyStream to compile what's available on pages like this, pages with several dozen episodes. Once navigating to such a page I just let AnyStream sit until the "Downloadable videos" button populates. I don't point and click around during this time, attempt to scroll through the given web page and so forth.

I saw this once myself, but with a prior version of AnyStream. It was a TV show as well with a large number of episodes. Best I can recall I just left the page and returned to it again. It can take some time for AnyStream to compile what's available on pages like this, pages with several dozen episodes. Once navigating to such a page I just let AnyStream sit until the "Downloadable videos" button populates. I don't point and click around during this time, attempt to scroll through the given web page and so forth.
Yes I had this too with an older version (long ago, not recently). Maybe I clicked the downloadables button too fast or it was AS itself since it was fresh in the wild.
But since the downloadables button only appears when AS is done with the site since a few versions, this should not happen anymore (at least at what I can think of).

This indeed is a strange behavior, which has been taken care of earlier. The information in the log is fine - contains 36 episodes. I will check this.

Back