• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.1.4.0

gripes aside, i would not have seen this guy get suspended, unless he's been warned before .... ? like i mentioned earlier, some ppl get very engulfed and tunnel vision ... leads to narrowly focused, intense remarks.

he did apologize ... and i also apologize for calling him an a$$hole.

i'll get into the habit of speaking less on here. better to just dig up the info i need or if i do have a question i'll make it as basic to answer as possible.

Well said. Nice to see folks that got heated apologize to each other and just agree to move on.

With that said, I personally don't want anyone to post less so long as they have something constructive to say.

Again, this is well put and I for one really appreciate folks being understanding with each other.

We all are human, we all make mistakes. We need to cut each other some slack from time to time.

Just my take.

Thanks for your lengthily statement/apology Pete - I think you know that we all appreciate what you guys do.

I've been a Redfox customer from way before you guys were forced to dump the name Slyfox, so I know a little about the forum. :cool:
While I don't condone this kind of behavior (especially not from a Forum Mod for a highly sensitive page), I can say that the Mod in question over the years has shown a great dedication for this forum and helping its users.

Everyone has a bad day and I don't know (and don't want to know) what triggered the response in question.
What ticked me off personally was him being very argumentative after his goof, however he apologized and for me that would be the end.

In my humble opinion he deserves a slap on the hand but looking at all the work he has done for the community I think it's a bit harsh to suspend him.

Sorry, I don't want to add to the drama, but everyone deserves a second chance :love:

Just my 2c
Nah, he's always been rude. Pretty much every time he is in a thread he misinterprets the question or post or replies snakily. Like you said he doubled down on his initial stance. His "apology" only came because he got punished

No it didn't. I've always made it very clear in the past, that i always get straight to the point. I don't like beating around the bush. That way things cannot get missunderstood. This may at times come across perhaps as rude.

The apology was of my own accord, and BEFORE any actions were taken by Redfox staff. That's all I'm going to say about that in response to you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Nah, he's always been rude. Pretty much every time he is in a thread he misinterprets the question or post or replies snakily. Like you said he doubled down on his initial stance. His "apology" only came because he got punished

I completely agree. He's been rude and hella condescending for quite some time. He has given far more attitude than typical for forum moderators. Unless he can agree to be more measured, more helpful, and less aggressive, his suspension is deserved.

Apparently I missed a lot in the last couple days. I'm not going to rehash anything that's been said or stir up drama again. The only thing I'll say is this... we should be focusing on resolving issues with the product as they come up and not focused on individuals. When frustrated, stepping back and taking a breath to refocus on the issue at hand is a good course of action. I'm sorry this situation happened and hope that everyone can move forward peacefully.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Apparently I missed a lot in the last couple days. I'm not going to rehash anything that's been said or stir up drama again. The only thing I'll say is this... we should be focusing on resolving issues with the product as they come up and not focused on individuals. When frustrated, stepping back and taking a breath to refocus on the issue at hand is a good course of action. I'm sorry this situation happened and hope that everyone can move forward peacefully.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
I agree, lets concentrate on Anystream. There is enough division in this world lets not bring it to the forum.

hello ...

can i get a second confirmation that AS 1.1.4 does work now with all the resolutions including HD .... as it did with 1.1.2 ?

i had reverted back to 1.1.2 because 1.1.3.X versions weren't working similar to others that had issues. i am working fine with 1.1.2 and perhaps i should keep moving along with it instead of updating to the latest.

12 HD downloads and they look great.

Here I go again...Am I crazy or not...this new version 1.1.4.0 is working BETTER than v1.1.2.0
was....

When i found out that HD 1080p was back on AP, I started downloading "Midsomer Murders" and the size
of the fies was around 2.5 gig long...I installed v1.1.4.0 when it came out today and continued downloading where I left off and I noticed it was taking longer to get (I use unlimited speed)...

When it was done, the file size was 7.8 gig (which of course makes sense why it was slower)...So I re-downloaded one of the ones I got with v1.1.2.0 that was 2.5 gig long and it ended up 7.8 gig...

Am I stealing the Devs thunder again...the picture looks even better than v1120....
Is anybody else noticing this...

I'm not complaining, just drooling over what we have now...Thanks guys:thankyou:
As multiple people including the develoloper have pointed out, using anything over 1x speed will make it easy to spot this is happening. Golden egg. Has that changed?

You are right, it's either put incorrectly or I implemented it in a wrong way (still thinking which option to choose ;) )
No worries from me. Appreciate you jumping in though! All I wanted to know is what I should expect from the program and now I know!

Thanks for all you guys do!

I've been a Redfox customer from way before you guys were forced to dump the name Slyfox
As have I and I agree with the sentiment that Chevron has been a long and dedicated help in the forum. I have been talking to him for years and even offline.

I don't think even he would argue that his demeanor can be a bit gruff sometimes, but he has always been around to help!

I don't think even he would argue that his demeanor can be a bit gruff sometimes, but he has always been around to help!

I most certainly will not argue that, you are correct. I even said so a few posts above. I get straight to the point, i don't like beating around the bush. That way posts can't get missunderstood, and yes unfortunately that does does have a potential side effect of being rude but that is never the intent.

I most certainly will not argue that, you are correct. I even said so a few posts above. I get straight to the point, i don't like beating around the bush. That way posts can't get missunderstood, and yes unfortunately that does does have a potential side effect of being rude but that is never the intent.

I've never found you rude. You're blunt and sometimes brusque, but so am I. I've always preferred blunt people, because I don't read social cues well (or at all).

At work, I've always liked having bosses that were more "vocal" and less worried about feelings because I always know where I stand. With nice bosses, I always worry I'm doing something wrong and they're too afraid to tell me.

DrX

Thanks for all the support guys, i do hope I'll be given the opportunity again to serve this forum as I have before and love doing. But that's not up to me to decide, all i can do is wait and hope and continuing doing what i can do.

Thanks for all the support guys, i do hope I'll be given the opportunity again to serve this forum as I have before and love doing. But that's not up to me to decide, all i can do is wait and hope and continuing doing what i can do.

I have been running around these forums for a long time. Longer than I have been a member. You have helped an untold amount of people. I understand the issue at hand but we all screw up from time to time.

The fact you have stuck around to help despite the goings on says a lot about your character in my book.

Back