• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS 1.0.7.0 not showing "Completed" dialog

Don'tEatYellowSnow

Running 1.0.7.0 (64 bit) on Windows 10 Home, upgraded from 1.0.6.0 - when I download a vid from Amazon or Netflix it does not seem to display the completed dialog box anymore.
I thought it did originally when I upgraded yesterday morning but that maybe not.
The downloads seem to complete just fine, the dialog just does not appear. I can also download the next file fine.
Attached is the log from version 1.0.7.0 as well as a screenshot from version 1.0.6.0 of the dialog box. Please let me know if this is a bug, new behavior and to be expected, or if I messed something up and I need to do something to fix it.
Also, please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Attached files: "Prime Suspect S07E02 - The Final Act, Part 2.astlog" from AS 1.0.7.0 and "DLComplete.jpg" screenshot from AS 1.0.6.0 for "In Plain Sight S01E07 Iris Doesn't Live Here Anymore"

Last edited:
Did you check the checkbox "Don't show this message again"?
Go into settings, in the first page you will see another checkbox about showing messages again. Try if it will work and if the checkbox in the message is marked. If not, it should be a bug.

Not that I know of, I use the message to see what I just downloaded and what episode to choose next.
I just tried re-enabling them and am testing again.

Unfortunately, that did not work. I rebooted, stayed the same, uninstalled and did a fresh install and that fixed it.

I had a similar issue. After the update to 1.0.7.0, the 'completed' dialog no longer appeared. I went into settings and selected "Re-enable all 'don't show again' messages" and the dialog box re-appeared on the next completion of a download.

When the dialog box appeared, the box was already "checked" and had to be unchecked. Once unchecked, it was unchecked again on the next download completion event.

This solved the issue for me.

The most likely explanation is that I checked the box. I'm pretty sure I did not, but can not say with confidence.

I have not reproduced this yet, but I can try this on a new install of Win10 tonight (building it anyway)

This would follow these steps to match my usage:
Install 1.0.6.0 (64 bit) in 'evaluation' mode.
Download tv episode (amazon), see dont show again dialog as unchecked.
Install the updated (i think i did this from the app when prompted), download a show.
Check for dialog box appearance (verify that dont show again is unchecked)

WIn10 Pro (64 bit) 1909

(hopefully this is coherent)

[Update]
Not reproducible by me. Pretty strong evidence that the box had gotten checked and OKed.
[/Update]

Last edited:
Though I have only downloaded NF the completed dialog shows each time

Back