• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Arrgh! B/U disk 4 of Dexter SE1 won't backup

snfu

Howdy all!

I've been using this proggy for a long time and NEVER had an issue with it. I have finally come across a problem however I cannot get around.

Disk 4 of Dexter SE1 will simply not copy. I borrowed a friends thinking it might just be my disk but same thing with his. I get the 'trying to repair directory structure error'

Has anyone backed this up with success? I'm really pulling my hair out with this one.

Kudos to Slysoft for such a great set of tools BTW.

Cheers!

pls give us a little more informations ...
- R U using the newest release of any-dvd?
- R U using the newest release of clone-dvd?

pls give us a little more informations ...
- R U using the newest release of any-dvd?
- R U using the newest release of clone-dvd?

Very sorry, my bad.

Yes, I am using the latest edition of both, running Vista Premium w/ 2gb Ram and a 7600 GO card.

As I had stated earlier, I have never had an issue that I haven't been able to solve (in the past any problems have almost always been not having the correct version of anydvd running - now, versions are my first check)

It's really the oddest thing. It keeps trying to repair a directory structure that isnt damaged - I have 2 original disk#4's to test against and same thing.

Very sorry, my bad.

Yes, I am using the latest edition of both, running Vista Premium w/ 2gb Ram and a 7600 GO card.

As I had stated earlier, I have never had an issue that I haven't been able to solve (in the past any problems have almost always been not having the correct version of anydvd running - now, versions are my first check)

It's really the oddest thing. It keeps trying to repair a directory structure that isnt damaged - I have 2 original disk#4's to test against and same thing.

Have you tried ripping it to your HDD then burning it from there?

Have you tried ripping it to your HDD then burning it from there?

While that may work (if you're referring to Anydvd ripper), the OP shouldn't have to. Unless, of course, the OP doesn't mind resorting to a workaround and not having software functioning in the manner it was meant to be used (that does, also, limit the potential to discover what's actually happening here) . . .

Last edited:
Back