• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Arne Dahl: Himmelsöga

blaze

Disc has structural protection. Anydvd decrypts it and in windows explorer total size shows 7,95GB, but after using "rip dvd to hdd" total size is 12,4GB. Any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_E_Arne Dahl.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Disc has structural protection. Anydvd decrypts it and in windows explorer total size shows 7,95GB, but after using "rip dvd to hdd" total size is 12,4GB. Any ideas?
You can use CloneDVD and deselect unwanted titles. Which country is this dic from?

Hello, this is scandinavian release. I don't have clonedvd, but i just opened the ripped files with dvdremake pro and also with pgcedit and the movie file + main menus are there twice (titlesets 15 and 19). Titleset 19 is probably safe to remove.

21 day period is over. I can just blank the titleset 19 so no problem. Also i just downloaded and tested dvdfab decrypter free version and it decrypted the disc just fine without duplicate titlesets.

mine is out of Harrison Ohio Krogers redbox in the good ole USA!

Back