• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Armstrong 2019

jon jones

2v7tffq.jpg
bK2z6n4
'this bluray is for region B only' after i have backed it up,plays fine beforehand,without redfox running

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.1_Info_D_ARMSTRONG_F0837D2B_81863772.ziplog
    124.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
If you're not in region b, you need to enable redone removal setting. Tell region B, when anydvd asks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am in region B,it plays fine when i play the bluray,soon as i start redfox,and backup the to iso,it says about region B (as it has removed the region) but if i change the region setting in vlc to say A or C it wont play 'not region B' (tools,all,access module,change region A,B,C) However if i set it back to B it plays fine 'UPDATE -im ripping it again to iso with it set as region B' I cant remember if i did select that on other one,will be back with another update

Last edited:
-im ripping it again to iso with it set as region B' I cant remember if i did select that on other one,will be back with another update
Hint, hint: you don't have to "rip to ISO" to test this.
Just have AnyDVD running while the disc is in the drive. That will be effectively the precisely exact same thing as the ISO you're going to make.
Just insert the disc and then test with AnyDVD running.

Back