• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Argo extended cut, no subtitles

saftsuse

Sorry, Found out the problem.
Can I delete this thread?

Attachments

• argo.jpg
    argo.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sorry, Found out the problem.
Can I delete this thread?
Well did you check if the extended cut has Norwegian subtitles in PowerDVD. CloneBD doesn't intentionally exclude subtitles. It shows what it detects

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Yes, I checked in powerDVD.
The disc has 4 main movies, each version has two different files where one file contains the EN and JP subs, and the other version has the NO subs.

I tried two times, and both times I could only find three versions in CloneBD. i'm not sure how I could be so blind. Even the uploaded pic has both extended version showing.

So this thread can be deleted.
I am so very, very sorry I messed this up. I'm going to buy an extra set of glasses....

Mistakes happen, at least you know clbd shows the right things.and threads don't get deleted unless absolutely needed. This isn't needed here ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back