• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are you accepting Visa or not?

My trial expired 5 hours ago according to Anystream, but it's still working.....at least for now.

Hope they fix the Visa issue soon, started liking Anystream.

they said first week in January. then they said second week in January. both of those came and went ....
doesn't look like US buyers will be able to use a cc to buy Redfox applications any time soon ....

Well, I went through an almost heart attack when they got shut down the first time and don't want to see that ever again.
It's completely understandable that it's not easy for the Redfox guys to get a legitimate payment processor with the business they are doing.
However, I don't like the whole Bitcoin thing and don't have a MC, so I guess I just have to wait.

Edit:
Maybe I just grab one of those prepaid MC from Wally World, but not sure they will process payment for Redfox - Anyone has experience with this ?

Last edited:
There have been successful purchases with such cards, but make sure you read the fine print on the packing / card itself. Not all of them are able to be used for international purchases, which the card needs to be.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back