Are they going to give old lifetime members a discount?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by gorgo, May 29, 2016.

1. Erkunder

Erkunder Well-Known Member

The point is that it actually is not 20+20+10. Potential buyers who follow nebostrangla's calculation might end up with not enough bitcoins in their wallets. Math class or not, it's relevant for people who want to buy bitcoins in order to purchase Redfox products.

Jon G. Dunkelberry and ErichV like this.
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

not enough? That's why the amount of needed coins is listed on the final page.

3. ErichV

ErichV Well-Known Member

However, people may buy bitcoins in advance before they reach the final page of the RedFox shop.
    IMHO everything is said. The most important thing is that nobody feels being scammed.

Jon G. Dunkelberry and Erkunder like this.
  4. Erkunder

That's good. Nevertheless, I still don't understand why false pricing information in this thread must remain undisputed. But you're the moderator, so I will leave this to you and no longer bother you with my opinion. ;)

Jon G. Dunkelberry likes this.
  5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

It's not false. It depends how you look at it.

nebostrangla likes this.
  6. Jon G. Dunkelberry

Jon G. Dunkelberry Well-Known Member

Thank you both for being much more diplomatic than I could have been. I was all set to go on a long-winded rant about a moderator trolling his own forum and indiscriminately deleting posts when it's obvious he hasn't read or understood the posts or the topic of the thread. Cooler heads have prevailed which is always a good thing.

In the end, all that's important is that customers applying the 20% + 20% + 10% discounts can expect to pay the bitcoin equivalent of 107.71 euros. It's a great price for 3 great products. On that I think we can all agree.

ErichV and Erkunder like this.
  7. Erkunder

The explanations on why it's false regardless of perspective have been deleted, and I promised I would no longer bother you with this. So, maybe we can just agree to disagree on this topic. (y)

ErichV and Jon G. Dunkelberry like this.
  8. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Just FYI - while everybody is busy studying this thread with a calculator, I actually posted a new release DVD issue in the appropriate forum.
    Nothing to see here... :D
    -W