• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are they going to give old lifetime members a discount?

I agree an effective discount of 42.4% is a great deal but that's not the point. Debating how to calculate the 20+20+10 and the final result is something for math class, not the redfox forums.
The point is that it actually is not 20+20+10. Potential buyers who follow nebostrangla's calculation might end up with not enough bitcoins in their wallets. Math class or not, it's relevant for people who want to buy bitcoins in order to purchase Redfox products.

not enough? That's why the amount of needed coins is listed on the final page.

not enough? That's why the amount of needed coins is listed on the final page.
That's good. Nevertheless, I still don't understand why false pricing information in this thread must remain undisputed. But you're the moderator, so I will leave this to you and no longer bother you with my opinion. ;)

However, people may buy bitcoins in advance before they reach the final page of the RedFox shop.
IMHO everything is said. The most important thing is that nobody feels being scammed.

That's good. Nevertheless, I still don't understand why false pricing information in this thread must remain undisputed. But you're the moderator, so I will leave this to you and no longer bother you with my opinion. ;)

Thank you both for being much more diplomatic than I could have been. I was all set to go on a long-winded rant about a moderator trolling his own forum and indiscriminately deleting posts when it's obvious he hasn't read or understood the posts or the topic of the thread. Cooler heads have prevailed which is always a good thing.

In the end, all that's important is that customers applying the 20% + 20% + 10% discounts can expect to pay the bitcoin equivalent of 107.71 euros. It's a great price for 3 great products. On that I think we can all agree.

Back