• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Arcsoft TMT 3, Reclock skips audio - status green

Biffa001

Hi,

I have a small problem with using the latest reclock that I think may be a setup issue on my part. I am playing HD-DVD's with TMT3 and Reclock loads ok and if I select "Media Adaption - Speed 25fps" (my monitor is 50hz), then the green icon show in the taskbar but I am getting many drops under "Audio Correction".

It's 2 mins into the film with 107 drops already. I've attached a screenshot to show my reclock setup.

I'm outputting to my amp as SPDIF and using an ATI 4550. I hope it's something simple I missed! :bang:

Thanks all :D

Attachments

• reclock 1.jpg
    reclock 1.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 13
  • reclock 2.jpg
    reclock 2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
  • reclock 3.jpg
    reclock 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

I have a small problem with using the latest reclock that I think may be a setup issue on my part. I am playing HD-DVD's with TMT3 and Reclock loads ok and if I select "Media Adaption - Speed 25fps" (my monitor is 50hz), then the green icon show in the taskbar but I am getting many drops under "Audio Correction".

It's 2 mins into the film with 107 drops already. I've attached a screenshot to show my reclock setup.

I'm outputting to my amp as SPDIF and using an ATI 4550. I hope it's something simple I missed! :bang:

Thanks all :D

First idea: Update ReClock.

that is very very strange....because I just checked my reclock and this is what my screenshot now shows: (see attached)

Must have gone back in time to take the original screenshots! :eek:

Problem is still there too :(

Attachments

• reclock 4.jpg
    reclock 4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 5
that is very very strange....because I just checked my reclock and this is what my screenshot now shows: (see attached)

Must have gone back in time to take the original screenshots! :eek:

Problem is still there too :(

Try to clear the timing database. If it still doesn't work, please post a logfile.

Back