• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Archos 704 in 720 x 576

aufputschmittel

Hallo, konverted DVDs in Archos 704 720 x 576 - format are played just 1 hour and 13 minutes, than they stop, watching this file on the computer is ok. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hello droogiee,

thanks for your fast answer. I'm testing now DVD Catalyst, too. Do you found functional settings? Thanks!

i am using the xvid_MP3 codec settings... with a custom res of 720byX
let me know what works best for you

I have the same problem. They play fine on the PC but on the Zen Vision W it stops near the end of the movie.

I tested and the old version of Clone DVD Mobile (1.4.1 or whatever) does not have this bug.

I think I'm going to buy DVDFab. Any experience with that? I just DLed the trial... its ripping but so SLOW! It's a shame Clone DVD Mobile doesn't get its act together...

Back