• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

APV - DRM progress? Need more logs?

Kerry

APV crashed AS+ hard when attempting to dl Night Court s01e01 (failed to decrypt)... do you need any more dumps / logs from us on this issue? (I can send this one if needed - if you already have plenty I won't bother) Is any real progress being made?

I have plenty of other accessible / decryptable content to get in the meantime - just thought I'd try this one again today as this series is high on my target list.

Thanks.

Last edited:
APV crashed hard when attempting to dl Night Court s01e01 (failed to decrypt)... do you need any more dumps / logs from us on this issue? (I can send this one if needed - if you already have plenty I won't bother) Is any real progress being made?

I have plenty of other accessible / decryptable content to get in the meantime - just thought I'd try this one again today as this series is high on my target list.

Thanks.
Thank you, although if things were different a logfile would help greatly, we are pretty familiar with the issue and our developers are trying their best to fix it. I have faith. Thanks again, Kerry.

Hmmmm - as of some time in the wee hours of the morning, APV stopped working for me - was successfully dl The Virginian TV series (via IMDb) and had made it up to s04e09 and it has now crapped out with Failed To Decrypt errors on this series. Was working ok before that. D+ still working (Clone Wars in progress), HL still working (NYPD Blue into s10 now), HM still working (Friends s02 in progress).

But APV choking on more and more content that was working before.

Hmmmm - as of some time in the wee hours of the morning, APV stopped working for me - was successfully dl The Virginian TV series (via IMDb) and had made it up to s04e09 and it has now crapped out with Failed To Decrypt errors on this series. Was working ok before that. D+ still working (Clone Wars in progress), HL still working (NYPD Blue into s10 now), HM still working (Friends s02 in progress).

But APV choking on more and more content that was working before.
Really sorry about that Kerry, the devs are working on the servers so maybe they were working when you tried to download, have you tried it again?

Really sorry about that Kerry, the devs are working on the servers so maybe they were working when you tried to download, have you tried it again?

Howdy - as best I can tell AS+ failed on the APV/IMDb dl (The Virginian s04e09) around 12:20am my time (I was asleep at the time, silly me) ... when I got up and checked AS+ around 5:30am and saw the bright red error in the queue (and everything else in all the other provider queues also failed overnight after that - 0 length files all night long after The Virginian failed), I did give s04e09 another try at that point. Same error. Haven't tried again since then though (that was almost 10 hours ago when I retried this morning). I want the current queues to go ahead and finish up (D+, H, HM) and then I'll give that episode another try again and report back. Could be late this evening.

Thanks

Well @RedFox 1 there are still 7 items in one provider queue that haven't finished yet so I haven't retried The Virginian (APV:IMDb) again yet. Going to bed. I'll let this finish overnight and give it a shot tomorrow and let you know. Thx.

@RedFox 1 - just tried it and it still fails to decrypt / dl The Virginian s04e09 (APV:IMDb). Nothing after e08 works, but I did try e08 again and it does still work. Want logs?

Sorry about that Kerry, It’s got to be the DRM

Back