• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

APS error

sertoji

Hello, when I try to play a movie with Clonedvd2 I get an APS error, how can I solve that problem, thank you very much.

Hello, when I try to play a movie with Clonedvd2 I get an APS error, how can I solve that problem, thank you very much.
What is an APS error?

CloneDVD is not a player. It does have a preview screen that shows the movie as you are copying it, but that is all. Are you sure you are meaning CloneDVD from Elaborate Bytes?

I meant record, not play, sorry

fallo.jpg

I meant record, not play, sorry

fallo.jpg
If you click on "details" you can copy & paste error messages.
Do you have "remove analog protection" enabled in AnyDVD? Please post an AnyDVD logfile.
Which CloneDVD 2 version is this?

Back