• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Application Error - Please help

clep101

I keep getting a window that says,

SetupAnyDVD6420[1].exe-Application Error

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click on OK to terminate the application.

This started with the previous version 6412. I never had this error with the previous versions. When I download the new version and I click on RUN, that’s when I get the error message. My laptop is pretty new and have burned plent of movies with the versions prior to 6412. I hope my laptop is not the problem. Any suggestions?

Clear your cache and re-download the setup file.

Disregard previous

I cleared my cache and I still can't download ANYDVD. I still get the same error message.

I cleared my cache and I still can't download ANYDVD. I still get the same error message.

I misread your initial post. :eek:

1. Delete your browser's cache

In Firefox 2.x

1. From the main menu, select Tools-->Clear Private Data
2. Check "cache".
3. Click "Clear Private Data Now".

or

In Internet Explorer 7.x:

1. Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
2. Click the General tab-->Go to the Browsing history section-->Click the "Delete" button
3. The Delete Browsing History dialog box will display--->In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the "Delete files" button.
4. You are asked, "Are you sure you want to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?"
5. Click the "Yes" button.

2. Delete whatever file you are trying to run when you install Anydvd. That file obviously isn't what you want anyway.

3. Click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6421.exe, and run that file, and run that file

No Luck

I've tried everything. I can download ANYDVD but it will not Run. When I click run, I keep getting the error message. I think it might be my laptop.

Back