• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AppleTV H.264 File Won't Play With VLC 0.8.6f

jasondunn

I used CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.0, and the AppleTV preset, to rip one chapter from LOTR. The resulting MP4 file will not play with VLC 0.8.6f, or the previous 0.8.6d version I was using - I get audio, but no video.

I don't think this is a problem with VLC because it's playing all my other MP4 (h.264) files just fine - is there something wrong with the AppleTV profile that CloneDVD Mobile is using?

I used CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.0, and the AppleTV preset, to rip one chapter from LOTR. The resulting MP4 file will not play with VLC 0.8.6f, or the previous 0.8.6d version I was using - I get audio, but no video.

I don't think this is a problem with VLC because it's playing all my other MP4 (h.264) files just fine - is there something wrong with the AppleTV profile that CloneDVD Mobile is using?

If you have a dual core PC, get v1.2.0.1

Back