• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Apple TV profile problem

wblackmer

I was excited to find the Apple TV profile in CloneDVD Mobile version 1.1.6.0 since I have connected an Apple TV unit to my Widescreen TV.

I immediately ripped the same movie at three different resolutions. My normal rip time is about 45 minutes when using the iTunes high resolution profile using 640 by 480 and Video Quality as high as it will go. The Apple TV profile using 640 by 480 and Video Quality as high as it will go had a ripping time of 10 hours.

The movie would play in iTunes but would not play using the Apple TV. SlySoft says its a conflict between iTunes and Apple TV. I was wondering if anyone has had any success with the Apple TV profile and if their rip times were any better than mine.

Thanks, Bill

Back