• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Apple tv + Masters of the air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple tv + Masters of the air has three episodes but anyStream is only seeing the first two episodes. see log file. thank you for your time. Verne

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.4.astlog
    116.2 KB · Views: 0
AS typically sees future episodes even though they are not yet released to the public - at least that's something I've noticed in the past. Even though you can see 3 in AS, only the first 2 are available. #3 releases to the public this Friday.

This happens a lot on AMZ too, that I've noticed.

AS typically sees future episodes even though they are not yet released to the public - at least that's something I've noticed in the past. Even though you can see 3 in AS, only the first 2 are available. #3 releases to the public this Friday.

This happens a lot on AMZ too, that I've noticed.
Good point. I assumed that the episode was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back