• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Apple TV+ Content Missing

Ah Ha! Found it :) Thanks a million! I can't believe I missed that one.

My wife has really gotten into this show and, while she was flicking through our Plex menu, she noticed one was missing. She wasn't overly impressed when I said it was missing. This will make her happy, and lest we forget: happy wife = happy life!

The RF forums are a great place for help. Again, thank you artsunlimited27!
My very great pleasure, I hope she enjoys it! Hopefully Plex pointed her to The Blake Mysteries as well.

My very great pleasure, I hope she enjoys it! Hopefully Plex pointed her to The Blake Mysteries as well.
It did :) And if it hadn't, I know about it now thanks to you!

I did appreciate the background on why the show ended. Funnily enough, when I grew up in England I remember seeing him on Home & Away and Neighbors. I didn't recognize him at first!

I did appreciate the background on why the show ended. Funnily enough, when I grew up in England I remember seeing him on Home & Away and Neighbors. I didn't recognize him at first!
Neither did I! But it's the reverse with me, I saw him in Neighbors after I'd seen the Dr. Blake series, and I was going, "where do I know that voice from?" Drove me bonkers until I looked it up, and I couldn't believe how different he looked.

Last edited:

Apparently after the Dr. Blake charges, McLachlan was hit with sexual assault charges dating from when he was playing in The Rocky Horror Show in 2014 that weren't civil, but criminal. And even though he was cleared in a very public trial, and received damages and lawyer's fees, the fallout really wrecked his career and personal life.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...l/news-story/ce0869db0d3f5de5d9838249246955f9

Apparently after the Dr. Blake charges, McLachlan was hit with sexual assault charges while he was playing in The Rocky Horror Show that weren't civil, but criminal, and even though he was cleared in a very public trial, and received damages and lawyer's fees, the fallout really wrecked his career and personal life.
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...l/news-story/ce0869db0d3f5de5d9838249246955f9
I looked him up last night after your post mentioning that. Other than BritBox subscribers he's probably not know here in the US so it wasn't in the news at the time.

Unfortunately, with famous faces like his it's guilty...regardless of the outcome. There's been a number of careers ruined due to accusations that came to nothing.

If nothing else, at least he gave us a good show to enjoy :)

I looked him up last night after your post mentioning that. Other than BritBox subscribers he's probably not know here in the US so it wasn't in the news at the time.

Unfortunately, with famous faces like his it's guilty...regardless of the outcome. There's been a number of careers ruined due to accusations that came to nothing.

If nothing else, at least he gave us a good show to enjoy :)
Yeah, I didn't see anything in US coverage about this - for which I'm sure he'd be grateful, because apparently the OZ coverage was relentless enough on its own.

I gotta admit my head is exploding trying to picture him as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. :ROFLMAO: One Doctor is more than enough, thankyouverymuch.

Yeah, I didn't see anything in US coverage about this - for which I'm sure he'd be grateful, because apparently the OZ coverage was relentless enough on its own.

I gotta admit my head is exploding trying to picture him as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. :ROFLMAO: One Doctor is more than enough, thankyouverymuch.
They'll never match, or come close, to Tim Curry!

200w.gif

They'll never match, or come close, to Tim Curry!
There can be only one!

Apparently he wasn't invited to be part of the Neighbours final episode, and got quite publicly stroppy about it. Good thing this was two years after the court case, otherwise it would have done him no favors when he was questioned in court about having a bad temper/short fuse.

Last edited:
Back