• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

App closes when trying to rip from CloneDVD DVDs

ScubaDeb

My app closes when I try to rip mobile copies from old DVDs that I had previously ripped using CloneDVD. I generally have to close my laptop and try again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I am using a new Win10 Professional 64 bit laptop. I get no error message (so no logs) the app just shuts down.

I don't know how to make mobile copies so I can toss these old DVDs. Any recommendations? I don't know how to make this easier.

Last edited:
My app closes when I try to rip mobile copies from old DVDs that I had previously ripped using CloneDVD. I generally have to close my laptop and try again. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I am using a new Win10 Professional 64 bit laptop. I get no error message (so no logs) the app just shuts down.

I don't know how to make mobile copies so I can toss these old DVDs. Any recommendations? I don't know how to make this easier.
Starting with an AnyDVD log would be helpful. CDVDm usually uses the original disc as the source, but it should work with a copied disc...as long as the disc is good. What version of CDVDm are you using? Do you have any other versions (1.7.x.x., 1.8.x.x., 1.9.x.x, etc)? If so, have you tried with another version? Each of the newer versions have their own issues.

Starting with an AnyDVD log would be helpful. CDVDm usually uses the original disc as the source, but it should work with a copied disc...as long as the disc is good. What version of CDVDm are you using? Do you have any other versions (1.7.x.x., 1.8.x.x., 1.9.x.x, etc)? If so, have you tried with another version? Each of the newer versions have their own issues.

** Thank you mmdavis for your quick reply. I think I got it resolved now. On my new laptop I didn't change the "compatability" mode to Windows 7. When I did that, the problem seems resolved. Thanks again. I've had these apps for Donkey Years, so I didn't remember all of my previous tweaks...

Back