• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue AP - The man in the high Castle stereo

Bart Nys

I downloaded The Man in the High Castle on AP. Season 1 had 640 audio. Season 2,3 and 4 only stereo available. Don't know of AP has only stereo on these last ones of neather it is and AS issue. Just letting you know.

I downloaded The Man in the High Castle on AP. Season 1 had 640 audio. Season 2,3 and 4 only stereo available. Don't know of AP has only stereo on these last ones of neather it is and AS issue. Just letting you know.
Thanks for that important info.;)

I downloaded The Man in the High Castle, months ago, and it had 5.1 audio available for all seasons.
Anecdotally, recently, the available audio and video stream bitrates seem to have become inconsistent on AP. Both across seasons and, sometimes, within a season.
Similarly, I don't know if this is an AP issue or AS issue or combination of both. I think AP tends to suffer from a lack of attention to detail with their media/data (or whatever it's called) management.
A shame, as it renders the (great) multiple episode feature moot sometimes.

I downloaded The Man in the High Castle, months ago, and it had 5.1 audio available for all seasons.
Anecdotally, recently, the available audio and video stream bitrates seem to have become inconsistent on AP. Both across seasons and, sometimes, within a season.
Similarly, I don't know if this is an AP issue or AS issue or combination of both. I think AP tends to suffer from a lack of attention to detail with their media/data (or whatever it's called) management.
A shame, as it renders the (great) multiple episode feature moot sometimes.
That's exactly what my thoughts were also. Someone reported the same for the handmaid's tale.

All seasons are in 640 kbps DD+ 5.1 - is that okay? Amazon is famous for different resolutions and sounds in different regions.

Last edited:
Maybe you were thinking of a different series because this one has great sound. All seasons. The Handmaidens Tale is also in full 640kbps DD+ 5.1 all seasons.

All seasons are in 640 kbps DD+ 5.1 - is that okay?
Nope, not in Belgium over here. I will check tomorrow again. Let you know. Only season 1 is 640kbps. Maybe soms DNS changes who knows. I will follow this up and keep you posted.

Nope, not in Belgium over here. I will check tomorrow again. Let you know. Only season 1 is 640kbps. Maybe soms DNS changes who knows. I will follow this up and keep you posted.
I am in the Caribbean, so it's not an AS issue.:(

Checked again. Now it is only season 3 only stereo. All the rest is 640kbps. Gonna check again tomorrow.
I am sorry you aren't getting it, I do want all our customers and members to be happy but some things are beyond our control, like what region APV gives good resolution and sound too, we can only download what they make available.:(

I am sorry you aren't getting it, I do want all our customers and members to be happy but some things are beyond our control, like what region APV gives good resolution and sound too, we can only download what they make available.:(
I know. I just wanted you let you know. No big deal. There are other things in life. Just trying to help. I will check again tomorrow if things changes on this side.

I know. I just wanted you let you know. No big deal. There are other things in life. Just trying to help. I will check again tomorrow if things changes on this side.
Thank you man, I do appreciate the heads up.;)

Thank you man, I do appreciate the heads up.;)
Checked again and they're all at 640kbps now. Who knows what was going on at AP yesterday. Anyway, maybe later today or tomorrow it's gonna be something else. Sometimes these things happen. Cheers and have a nice day!

Checked again and they're all at 640kbps now. Who knows what was going on at AP yesterday. Anyway, maybe later today or tomorrow it's gonna be something else. Sometimes these things happen. Cheers and have a nice day!
Thank you for checking, if you need it get it now, you never know, like you said.

Back