• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question AP - The man in the high castle - AS+ crash and weird multiple audio options

Chad Taylor

Hi guys,

I was about to dl the series The man in the high castle on AP. At first I noticed that AS+ offers multiple audio streams of the same quality - I always prefer 192 DD+ 5.1 if available - with this series AS displays this for English audio:

upload_2022-12-5_10-8-31.png

All other languages have normal single audio quality options.

I had all 4 seasons in my batch list - I choose the first available 5.1 for each season. When playing an already downloaded episode to hear what I've got I noticed that the dialoges where there and playing at normal volume but the music of the intro was very quiete - barely perceptible. By now I did not test any of the other 5.1 options. Yet to come. However this is the first time I saw this variety of options.

DL of the first two seasons worked well - at the end of season 2/start of season 3 AS+ crashed - maybe some other issue with no relation to audio, I don't know.

Please see enclosed the dump file as well as the log data. Hope you can extract the showstopper.

Have a nice day,
Chad

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Did you download it as you liked successfully, sometimes a crash can happen for other reasons? Did you try again after the crash, or did it crash again?

version 1.4.9.0 has a little little crash@ install completed(pc connected internet)

Have a Nice Day

Respect All Redfox team

version 1.4.9.0 has a little little crash@ install completed(pc connected internet)

Have a Nice Day

Respect All Redfox team
Hello, my friend, please post a log file and we will see what your issue is.;)

Did you download it as you liked successfully, sometimes a crash can happen for other reasons? Did you try again after the crash, or did it crash again?
Hi,

today I took one episode and checked if there is any difference between the multiple 192 5.1 audio options - to me they are all the same when listening - also the file size of the downloaded episodes are identical. So it is just irritating to have more than one option but it has no effect on quality no matter which one selected.

Also I started to dl all 4 seasons in a batch again - no crash anymore - I aleady used 1.4.9.0 this time.

The only issue left is that AS did not take the English sub (forced) for season one - I know about that problem when the first episode of a season doesn't contain forced sub that none of the downloaded episodes for that batched season will have forced subs - I thought this issue was already solved - seems not.
I'll redownload those episodes with missing sub one by one.

Hi,

today I took one episode and checked if there is any difference between the multiple 192 5.1 audio options - to me they are all the same when listening - also the file size of the downloaded episodes are identical. So it is just irritating to have more than one option but it has no effect on quality no matter which one selected.

Also I started to dl all 4 seasons in a batch again - no crash anymore - I aleady used 1.4.9.0 this time.

The only issue left is that AS did not take the English sub (forced) for season one - I know about that problem when the first episode of a season doesn't contain forced sub that none of the downloaded episodes for that batched season will have forced subs - I thought this issue was already solved - seems not.
I'll redownload those episodes with missing sub one by one.

what your issue is.;)

Not a really issue (my area connection problem)
I done the job

Respect All REDFOX Team and members

My area 2 workers cut down (optic fibre cable)
I and my friends repaired the problem

Not Redfox issue

Last edited:
Not a really issue (my area connection problem)
I done the job

Respect All REDFOX Team and members

My area 2 workers cut down (optic fibre cable)
I and my friends repaired the problem
Thank you marlowe for that information.

Back