• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP: Server error: Sorry, but we are currently unable to decrypt this stream.

outerlimits_2001

Channels that I was attempting to download from where A&E Crime Central & P+

Shows were American Justice season 4 episode 4, The Big House season 1 episode 9, and Gunsmoke season 20 Episode 1.

Total of about 6 consecutive failures

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    782.5 KB · Views: 2
We will look into it thank you for your report.;) Try downloading them one at a time and see if they can be downloaded. From the log file, it seems we have the 1080p available for download. Try slowing down the download speed for now. See if that helps. I will dig into it further when I am not so busy.:)

Last edited:
We will look into it thank you for your report.;) Try downloading them one at a time and see if they can be downloaded. From the log file, it seems we have the 1080p available for download. Try slowing down the download speed for now. See if that helps. I will dig into it further when I am not so busy.:)

Gunsmoke is 1080p. The other two shows American Justice season 4 episode 4, The Big House season 1 episode 9 are only 720. I don't think there are 1080p files for those shows. Am I correct on that?

I logged out of AP and closed AS. I then cleared my AS cache. Started AS & logged back into AP.

I was able to download American Justice & The Big House in 720p.

Gunsmoke downloaded in 1080p.

Back