• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP - Getting bumped out and having to log in again

lajoes

This has happened a couple of times before, but now it is happening more often with AP.

Today, while going from Laugh-in season 1 @ 1440x1080 to seasons 2 thru 6 @ 720x576, the status bar would stall around 40%, the screen would blink, and even though the status bar indicated the number of episodes available, the AP log-in indicator would light up asking me to log back into AP.

Recently, I had this happen with individual movies, the green status bar would pause and the screen would blink and all of a sudden, I'm assuming this: the "quality" of the download would be down graded from HD to SD or lower. I'm saying this because I checked this out with a pre DRM issue DL'd movie I have.

I never brought this up before because I could wait for the devs to fix this DRM completely, but I've never had this happen for a "series" vs a stand alone movie.

Just throwing this out there because I haven't seen this in any forum. If it has been brought up before sorry for the bothering you.

Attachments

• 3-6-2022 AnyStream_1.3.2.2.astlog
    347 KB · Views: 0
I have something similar happen to me navigating between seasons. Hitting F5 refreshes the page and more or less logs you back in.

I have something similar happen to me navigating between seasons. Hitting F5 refreshes the page and more or less logs you back in.
Oh I never tried it, it works!
I can not tell if it works on another season though, it is a larger season and it just kept reloading. The two I just tried loaded fine with telling me that I am not logged in. The other season (logfile) kept reloading and I could not do something.
I haven't tried that season right now, but it was the case last week after Amz was HD again.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2 jp reload.astlog
    154.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: DQ
Oh I never tried it, it works!
I can not tell if it works on another season though, it is a larger season and it just kept reloading. The two I just tried loaded fine with telling me that I am not logged in. The other season (logfile) kept reloading and I could not do something.
I haven't tried that season right now, but it was the case last week after Amz was HD again.

Yeah the F5 thing seems to work at least sometimes but clearly that is just a workaround, I am sure the devs will fix it when they have the opportunity.

Everyone, "Thanks" for the info about F5 reset workaround and the info about the AP glitch.

Back