• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Arnold Murray

Latest AS v1.4.9.5 x64 can no longer access Amazon Prime. NF lets me sign in. AS AMZ Error.png

Are you going to include a log file?
Also, what region are you in? It is working in the USA for me (currently).

USA - I can access AMZ from the browsers, NVIDIA Shield TV, etc. but no longer from AS. I last accessed AMZ on Wed Dec 21, downloaded a video, no issues until today.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    1.2 KB · Views: 1
I resolved the issue. I did an image restore of Windows made yesterday and the problem is gone. I never figured out what was causing the problem but am thankful I make frequent images of my system. Thanks to all for your help.

I resolved the issue. I did an image restore of Windows made yesterday and the problem is gone. I never figured out what was causing the problem but am thankful I make frequent images of my system. Thanks to all for your help.

The last time I saw someone complain about this it was a networking issue on their end. "connection refused" usually means you hit an access port at the server and it actively told you to go away. If we assume that AP was not down at the time the only thing that leaves you with more or less is that you were never really making it to AP and something was fouled up network wise on your end.

Just refresh it or close and reopen anystream that usually works

The last time I saw someone complain about this it was a networking issue on their end. "connection refused" usually means you hit an access port at the server and it actively told you to go away. If we assume that AP was not down at the time the only thing that leaves you with more or less is that you were never really making it to AP and something was fouled up network wise on your end.
Whatever the actual cause, I think something with AS only related to AMZ was the culprit as I was able to access the Internet every other way/program, even AS itself could access Netflix. I had even tried uninstalling/reinstalling AS and had the same error, even downgraded to a previous version, same error. Whatever the corruption with the AS AMZ setting, it was corrected with the image restore.

Whatever the actual cause, I think something with AS only related to AMZ was the culprit as I was able to access the Internet every other way/program, even AS itself could access Netflix. I had even tried uninstalling/reinstalling AS and had the same error, even downgraded to a previous version, same error. Whatever the corruption with the AS AMZ setting, it was corrected with the image restore.

AS is very sensitive to network issues whether they might come from your network or PC. Just due to how it functions it will trip over issues that other apps will ignore and keep on trucking. So it is not at all out of the realm of possibility to have latent issues that might only affect AS while most other things roll on. It is a misconception to think it operates exactly like your AP or NF app when streaming.

AS is very sensitive to network issues whether they might come from your network or PC. Just due to how it functions it will trip over issues that other apps will ignore and keep on trucking. So it is not at all out of the realm of possibility to have latent issues that might only affect AS while most other things roll on. It is a misconception to think it operates exactly like your AP or NF app when streaming.
I agree with your assessment and believe I inferred same as relating to the most likely culprit being some configuration (either within AS or Windows itself) corruption or alteration and that is why I tested and troubleshooted the issue thoroughly. I appreciate your input.

Back