• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP Download button StayingAlive N/A

outerlimits_2001

Staying Alive no download button. AP indicates that it is available for PRIME customers. I can watch the movie when I click watch now. But I cannot download with AS.

In the attached log you will see the following:

00:00:23.556 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] No available titles on this page.

Attachments

• AP STAYING ALIVE NO DOWLOAD BUTTON.txt
    4 KB · Views: 2
Change your codec to HEVC in Settings Provider. ;) Next time upload the whole log file, please. The text file is not adequate

Thanks for the super quick reply. Download has commenced. I guess I am a bit of a rookie in that area.
Would like instructions on how to upload the log file?

Would like instructions on how to upload the log file?
No I am good in that area. Sorry for not posting a zip file first.

First time I had to change to HEVC to get something to download. AVC CVBR has always worked without a problem. First time coming across this error. I guess I do not understand why the download did not work for AVC CVBR.

No I am good in that area. Sorry for not posting a zip file first.

First time I had to change to HEVC to get something to download. AVC CVBR has always worked without a problem. First time coming across this error. I guess I do not understand why the download did not work for AVC CVBR.
All downloads are not available in all codecs.

Back