• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP Decryption Issues

Phillip WNY

The unable to decrypt error returned about 10 minutes ago.

Attachments

• How to View and Appreciate Great Movies - S01 E21 - Character...astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • How to View and Appreciate Great Movies - S01 E22 - Pathways....astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • How Colors Affect You- What Science Reveals - S01 E01 - The Meanings.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Yep, "Sorry but we are unable to decrypt this stream" just started now for me on Amazon.co.uk

i experienced the same with a TV show from Amazon US. Left to do other tasks came back a few hours later, tried again and Anystream was able to successfully download the series.

It had been working ok all afternoon then suddenly the error again. I just left it for an hour then tried it again and it worked. Didn’t log out at all.

Please do not change the name of the log files. It makes them unreadable in my viewer.
Your system rejected them under their original names because they exceeded 100 characters, forcing me to rename them.

Your system rejected them under their original names because they exceeded 100 characters, forcing me to rename them.
What system rejected them, just leave them alone and upload them.The file is called lastlog with the version number

File upload/attachments on this forum are limited to filenames under 100 characters.

The .astlog is a .zip file. The only name of the log file should be AnyStream_1.5.1.0

Ok, thanks if I face any more error, I will message here. As I was browsing for essay writing assistance, I came across your post, and after perusing it, I discovered this website https://envirocitizen.org/ This website is extremely useful in completing my essay project, and I can complete my essay assignment quite easily. If you are seeking for essay writing assistance, you may visit this website.
Ok, thanks if I face any more error, I will message here.

Last edited:
Back