• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyTool2 broken with AnyDvd (HD) 7.0.2.0

tege

I seem to be having problems using AnyTool2 with AnyDVD HD version 7.0.2.0.

using command:

anytool2 ripiso f d:\media\bluray\file.iso

It will bring up the rip dialog and fill in the path but it wont start the rip going. You can click on the Copy Disc button and it will just finish and sit there. Click done and AnyTool never detects the close.

Anyone else having this problem. I tried it on a number of boxes.

Update:
I tired it with beta 7.0.2.2 and its not working.
I went back and installed version 7.0.1.0 and it works great.

-tommy

Last edited:
You'll need to contact the author's of this "AnyTool2" and that ain't slysoft.

don't think it's the same if i read that thread correctly. The AnyTool listed in that thread is afaik only a iso mounting commandline too. Not an iso creator

Sorry about that. Your right. I was thinking that James had written this utility but James wrote AnyTool that’s used for enable/disable. I looked back at the older threads and it’s was Bigdude that expanded the idea of James original tool and wrote the AnyTool2 utility.

The only reason I posted in the first place is because I can’t seem to PM James so I figured he would just see the post and respond.

I have PMed Bigdude to see if he will fix it.

Sorry about all the confusion. :confused:

-tommy

The original AnyTool does nothing more than enable/disable AnyDVD and someone at Slysoft created it. AnyTool2 is a third-party tool.

As for why AnyTool2 no longer works... Maybe because the Copy DVD button has been renamed to Copy Disc?

I’m sure that’s it. He must have been monitoring the button text for the Done, or Abort states.

I should probably just stop being lazy and just write my own. Pretty straight forward to write a monitor app that just monitors the window states. I could also monitor for error dialogs, pull the text and write it to the console window for logging.

Not sure how he launched the ripping dialog.

Is there a command line that AnyDvdTray.exe takes in or sends out to AnyDVD to pop up that dialog?

If not then probably the only other way to activate it is to send AnyDvdTray a windows message with the menu id for "Rip to image..." to launch it ( yuk... ).

I guess Ill go ahead see what I can come up with... :doh:

Initial Release

Well. I managed to carve out some time this weekend to write a tool to replace the AnyTool2 utility.

Is there a protocol for posting tools on the forum or a review process? If not then Ill just go ahead and post it.

Any objections???

Well. I managed to carve out some time this weekend to write a tool to replace the AnyTool2 utility.

Is there a protocol for posting tools on the forum or a review process? If not then Ill just go ahead and post it.

Any objections???

Create a brand new thread of your own announcing the tool in the Third Party Products forum. I'd also suggest clearly noting it is third-party and not supported by Slysoft just to give ample notice of that. Some people just assume things.

Back