• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYSTREAM

Loved my ST ... I wish they could have focused but mgmt didn't see into it. and the 8080 had already won the business war ..

ATARI rules, Commodore droolsI!!!!
Oh, those were the days, weren't they? Loved my 1200XL then my 1040ST.

I know we are all joking here and it's good stuff but the truth is some people will fight about anything. There are a few game sites I read and in the comments they are forever hating each other Xbox vs PlayStation. I mean how insane is that? They will even get into e-peen contests over Microsoft as a whole vs Sony as a whole. It's crazy stuff. Probably mostly kids but still.

Redfox have been great overall. I have used several of their products with lifetime updates.
The only thing I'm missing is to be able to download complete series with one click ;)

Redfox have been great overall. I have used several of their products with lifetime updates.
The only thing I'm missing is to be able to download complete series with one click ;)
Well, Redfox never stops improving their programs, never. I can tell you it's on our list of improvements to put a queue in, but I just cannot say when. Thanks for your support.

Well, Redfox never stops improving their programs, never. I can tell you it's on our list of improvements to put a queue in, but I just cannot say when. Thanks for your support.
Sooner rather than later would be greatly appreciated

Sooner rather than later would be greatly appreciated
I am sure you would like that but the developers will do their best to accommodate you. The updates come when they are ready to be put into the program and not a minute sooner.

I've only been dissatisfied one. And that was a long while back but had to repurchase lifetime updates because of some application changes for AnyDVD I think. but other than that Redfox products are the best.

I've only been dissatisfied one. And that was a long while back but had to repurchase lifetime updates because of some application changes for AnyDVD I think. but other than that Redfox products are the best.
I am very sorry you were ever dissatisfied, but the one time you mention Redfox had no control over it. None, as a matter of fact, if it wasn't for our great team of developers, there wouldn't be a Redfox. Slysoft would have gone out of business and you would be left with nothing. So, all in all, it was a compromise that really made Redfox possible for our customers. Thank you for being one of them.

I am very sorry you were ever dissatisfied, but the one time you mention Redfox had no control over it. None, as a matter of fact, if it wasn't for our great team of developers, there wouldn't be a Redfox. Slysoft would have gone out of business and you would be left with nothing. So, all in all, it was a compromise that really made Redfox possible for our customers. Thank you for being one of them.

just keep up the good work

And implement the season download queue ;)

Back