• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANYSTREAM

Obviously, the Redfox products are great. But I think the thing everyone also needs to appreciate is how rare it is for a small software company to support their products like Redfox does. Timely updates/fixes, direct access to help staff and developers. That's rare for ANY kind of software company.

Obviously, the Redfox products are great. But I think the thing everyone also needs to appreciate is how rare it is for a small software company to support their products like Redfox does. Timely updates/fixes, direct access to help staff and developers. That's rare for ANY kind of software company.
yes you are right such support i have not seen elsewhere it is very rare and absolutely amazing

Likwise, Anystream and Redfox rocks! This is not an easy product to maintain as I'm sure we are already on the provider's collective radars. Thank you all for always going above and beyond!

That would indicate that the software is illegal then. If the software is totally legal then the providers shouldn't care.
That wasn't what I was implying, if it sounds otherwise, then my apologies. My point was, regardless of legality, I guarantee you the providers don't like software such as Anystream and will do anything they can to prevent it from working or cripple it as much as they can so we should be grateful for a team of folks like the ones at Redfox.
EDIT: fixed typo

That wasn't what I was implying, if it sounds otherwise, then my apologies. My point was, regardless of legality, I guarantee you the providers don't like software such as Anystream and will do anything they can to prevent it from working or cripple it as much as they can so we should be grateful for a team of folks like the ones at Redfox.
EDIT: fixed typo
We all understood it psychonscious, that member is just a newbie trying to gain attention.

Before the subject gets beaten to death and I start to sound like a fanboy, just want to say how happy I am with AS. Will buy a lifetime license at next renewal. I've replaced many of my collection that went missing during the Great Hard Drive Failure of 2019..... :LOL:

Yeah, I realized that too.
It crosses ones mind that some may just be paid trolls from competitors.

Personally I'm very happy with all products from Redfox - been using them since way before the name change from Slyfox to Redfox.
I was thinking the same thing.

Before the subject gets beaten to death and I start to sound like a fanboy, just want to say how happy I am with AS. Will buy a lifetime license at next renewal. I've replaced many of my collection that went missing during the Great Hard Drive Failure of 2019..... :LOL:
Funny thought that popped in my head when you mentioned fanboys, all of Redfox's products should be rebranded under a fake company called something like 'BlueSquirrel', Then we can watch the flame wars as people fight over which one is better :LOL:

Funny thought that popped in my head when you mentioned fanboys, all of Redfox's products should be rebranded under a fake company called something like 'BlueSquirrel', Then we can watch the flame wars as people fight over which one is better :LOL:
I really dont like flame wars LOL, but I do understand you were just joking with us. ;)

Back