Anystream Your Liscense Has Been Deactivated (Reason: Wrong Product)

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by blue2245, Apr 26, 2022.

1. blue2245

blue2245 Active Member

Hello,

I haven't used my Anystream in a few months. Trying to reinstall I am now getting this error when attempting to launch the software. When Anystream plus came around I paid for the lifetime upgrade of plus sometime last year. I don't know what went wrong now.

2. blue2245

blue2245 Active Member

NVM. I had accidentally deleted the email that had the upgraded license key on it and was using the regular anystream product one. I found an automated email link to send me my working license key.

DeepSpace likes this.
  3. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

Glad you found your key.

A tip for future reference: please back up your email of the purchase, and backup via a Cloud account your AnyStream license, so that you'll never lose it.

:thankyou:

sasuke and DeepSpace like this.
  4. George++

George++ Well-Known Member

I save the license emails of all my Slysoft/RedFox/Elby software in a special folder on the email server, I have several backups on digital media, CDs and USB sticks. My brother has a copy password protected on USB as well. Just in Case, he doesn't have any idea what the stick contains.

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

All my licenses are on a USB drive and a very good one at that. The Samsung Extreme Pro 64GB, I know I don't need 64GB for licenses but I also keep back versions of all my software with the Licenses. That includes some software where every version is over a GB large like Parted Magic.

6. George++

George++ Well-Known Member

I see you likely learned the hard way of backing up critical data, by having it stored on one source that failed, like I did. :)

RedFox 1 and whatever_gong82 like this.