• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream (Your internet access is blocked)

rvdude007

Got a new suddenlink modem last week which might be the problem??? I disabled all firewalls and still have the problem.

Getting this message starting AnyStream:

Your Internet Access Is Blocked
Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:
. Checking the connection
. Checking firewall and antivirus configurations

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

Clicking on "Details" does nothing.

Help please! Thanks...

Attachments

• Your Internet access is blocked.jpg
    Your Internet access is blocked.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 25
Pressing f5 does nothing. I also completely disabled the firewall on the new suddenlink modem and still have the problem.

Does everything else but AS work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's a popup blocker, although that would be a new one, no one else has this issue. Can you make a log file? Are you a licensed user or a trial user?

A "forever" licensed user. Have been for a long time.

00:00:00.000 - [Notice] [main window] Start logging at Thu Aug 12 21:06:36 2021 GMT
00:00:00.001 - [Debug] [tabs] Setting up provider Amazon Prime Video
00:00:00.002 - [Debug] [tabs] Starting up Amazon Prime Video
00:00:00.003 - [Debug] [tabs] Setting up provider Netflix
00:00:00.004 - [Debug] [tabs] Starting up Netflix
00:00:00.005 - [Debug] [tabs] Setting up provider Disney+
00:00:00.005 - [Debug] [tabs] Starting up Disney+
00:00:00.020 - [Debug] [tabs] Tab changed
00:00:00.020 - [Debug] [tabs] Checking for matching provider...
00:00:00.021 - [Debug] [tabs] Create new panel for Amazon Prime Video
00:00:00.304 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Init view
00:00:00.305 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] View URL set to about:blank
00:00:00.305 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Page URL set to about:blank
00:00:00.306 - [Debug] [tabs] New provider widget: Amazon Prime Video
00:00:00.306 - [Debug] [tabs] Amazon Prime Video panel loaded.
00:00:00.308 - [Debug] [main window] Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.125 Safari/537.36
00:00:00.452 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Page is visible
00:00:00.453 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Page URL is about:blank
00:00:00.488 - [Debug] License confirmed.
00:00:00.488 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.1.5.0
00:00:00.490 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] View URL has changed to https://www.amazon.com/av
00:00:00.500 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] Page URL has changed to https://www.amazon.com/av
00:00:00.820 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] QWE:event : documentLoadStarted. URL: https://www.amazon.com/av
00:00:02.172 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] QWE:event:documentLoaded(false).
00:00:02.344 - [Notice] [WCAProxy] WCJS: Identifiers = null

Got a new suddenlink modem last week which might be the problem??? I disabled all firewalls and still have the problem.

Getting this message starting AnyStream:

Your Internet Access Is Blocked
Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.
Try:
. Checking the connection
. Checking firewall and antivirus configurations

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

Clicking on "Details" does nothing.

Help please! Thanks...

Does the Amazon Prime Video page load and play videos fine in your web browser? If so, maybe make sure the Use Proxy selection isn't checked in the AS settings/Providers tab? That seems like a proxy (or the ISP) blocking the URL but if it's the ISP then it should do the same in the web browser when viewing the Prime Video page. Did they include any security software that got installed with their internet package?

And as mentioned by RF1, after you get the error go to File and Create log file and then upload it here and maybe it will shed more light on the cause. :)

Edit: You posted while I was posting my message. lol

Do what Deepspace said. Update. That should work, if not are you using a VPN? If so they blocked your IP.

this happened to me when installing 1.1.6.1, i was too slow to allow some .net applet or whatever AS uses through my windows firewall, upon fisrt launch of said version of AS. so, IMHO, something is definitely blocking access of something AS uses. be it windows firewall or your routers firewall.

I found it guys. A month ago I installed a 3rd party firewall software. I just added Anystream to it's allow list and all is working once again! Thanks for your help and I'm an idiot... ;)

Also, I had to update firefox to get it to play Amazon Prime Video. Not sure if that was part of the problem. Does Anystream use my firefox browser to function??? Thanks again...

Does Anystream use my firefox browser to function?
No, not at all. AS uses its own technique. For Amz it is a chrome browser I believe and for everything else they build a custom UI. So even if you uninstall every browser it will still run.

Back