• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream vs Win11 Update

ButchTripps

RedFox,

No complaints or demands. Just an observation, AnyStream started having issues as soon as I authorized the Windows 11 update. Assuming they are the devil behind your current DRM issues. Just a thought. Not the streamers, but the OS?

Best of luck with the current issue.

Love Red Fox (aka SlySoft)!!! Keep up the great work. Thanks!

Attachments

• amazon DRM.jpg
    amazon DRM.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 17
RedFox,

No complaints or demands. Just an observation, AnyStream started having issues as soon as I authorized the Windows 11 update. Assuming they are the devil behind your current DRM issues. Just a thought. Not the streamers, but the OS?

Best of luck with the current issue.

Love Red Fox (aka SlySoft)!!! Keep up the great work. Thanks!
I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with windows 11 I’ve been using it for the better part of two months and there were no issues until the providers change their DRM. I would’ve thought the same thing had to come out it’s the same time but I don’t think that’s the case.

Amazon isn’t a win 11 issue, it’s an everyone issue. However, you’re right about compatibility . It simply just works. If only ALL software worked that well :)

Back