• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream still down [only Netflix - fix coming up right away]

tester29

hi
would you mind to give an idea of a timeframe...
its working in the next 24 hours, 48hours...you need a week or whatsoever...

just to get an idea..

thank you

No. Redfox doesn't do ETA's. You can't disappoint anyone that way if the deadline comes and goes without being resolved.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i can agree...wanted just getting an idea...can i wait for it or should i come back next week...

Holding back the developers' plans is frustrating as soon as something doesn't work.
Many posts on the same topic pile up and make communication between customer and developer difficult.

Clearly this is a decision of redfox. I would like to be more informed when testing the beta, reporting bugs or reading for solutions in the forum and sharing logs.

Holding back the developers' plans is frustrating as soon as something doesn't work.

As long as the developers have no plan, there is no plan to hold back. At the time we were investigating the issue.
It turns out, that there was a slight change in Netflix's protocol and we have to adapt. A new version will be out within the hour.

No. Redfox doesn't do ETA's. You can't disappoint anyone that way if the deadline comes and goes without being resolved.

I agree. I remember when Sony (PSN) got hacked back in 2011. They were down for a total of 23 days. They did not tell anyone when services would resume but people still moaned about it.

I just got on with life and went outside and caught some sun.

I can wait. Doesn't bother me.

yes and no...people are disapointed anyway...
so there is no problem in giving some information- " ...we don´t know at the moment normally ist done in xy-hours days whatsoever..." would be nice, i have no problem with waiting....but blind is never better...

There is no 'normally' as that would indicate each problem is the same to have a comparable basis. They're not the same every time

Back