• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream shutter down

stefanOvergaard

sorry in advance but does Google translate others who have problems with Anystream? my problem is that when i choose a movie / series the program closes unexpectedly and a report is made knowing that I am running with the free version but still so could I try the program before I throw a fortune after it

/Stefan Overgaard

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201210214440.astdmp
    797.8 KB · Views: 1
Won't fix it. Dumps still happen in .1

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I've had (and posted) plenty

I have the same problem with netflix stuff, from prime can download without problems :(

any idea how fix?

No, wait for the next build and hope for a fix.

but a friend recomend me anystream and he dont have this problem with netflix, maybe use a old version or lie me lol, you say beta have the same problem?

anyway i buy my license sure you fix the problem soon :)

It's a peculiar problem. I for example don't have any login problems with the beta while others do. Some have reported success logging in by temporarily using a vpn to connect. Once logged in, the vpn is no longer needed

As to fixing, I'm not going to fix anything. I don't work for redfox ;)

o_O maybe some conflicts with other apps?

when i mean "you fix" i mean redfox fix, no problem, i read you many times you dont work for redfox :D

Back