• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anystream+ Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaynator495

Before I bought a license to anystream+, I wanted to confirm, is there a download limit in place for anystream+ as well?

Before I bought a license to anystream+, I wanted to confirm, is there a download limit in place for anystream+ as well?
Yes and it is a relief. Because this way the provider does not ban you for strange behavior when downloading content. Or something like that I understood. Correct me if I am wrong.

A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.

Yes and it is a relief. Because this way the provider does not ban you for strange behavior when downloading content. Or something like that I understood. Correct me if I am wrong.
You are correct, thank you for helping this new customer.:)

yes, as redfox1 said. theres restriction in place. although it may seem a bit strange, especially for paying customers. its for the good of the whole community. wish there was a token counter in AS, since you never know how much tokens you have, but it is what it is. being a data hoarder, 280 tokens per week is an acceptable amount. especially if you like movies more than tv.

yes, as redfox1 said. theres restriction in place. although it may seem a bit strange, especially for paying customers. its for the good of the whole community. wish there was a token counter in AS, since you never know how much tokens you have, but it is what it is. being a data hoarder, 280 tokens per week is an acceptable amount. especially if you like movies more than tv.
While I do understand that it is for the good of the community, at the same time I'm unfortunately one who was actually downloading a number of large series. I actually wanted to download roughly ~5000 episodes between various series, which would take quite a long time with this limitation. (Nearly 4 months, assuming there wasn't anything else I wanted to download during those 4 months, and that was also excluding the movies I wanted). So yea - that's a bit of a deal breaker for me, unfortunately.
Perhaps I'll look into making my own personal downloader, should be a fun project.

While I do understand that it is for the good of the community, at the same time I'm unfortunately one who was actually downloading a number of large series. I actually wanted to download roughly ~5000 episodes between various series, which would take quite a long time with this limitation. (Nearly 4 months, assuming there wasn't anything else I wanted to download during those 4 months, and that was also excluding the movies I wanted). So yea - that's a bit of a deal breaker for me, unfortunately.
Perhaps I'll look into making my own personal downloader, should be a fun project.
Good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back