• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Anystream Repeatable Crash AP - Log Attached

Sierra-Yolo

Trying James May's Toy Stories - S1E2
Exception crash as soon as I start the download every time

System;

Win 7 64 with 32b application
No VPN

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.0_Dump_20210917224319.astdmp
    846.5 KB · Views: 2
Are you sure you are using the green downloadable button on top of the APV page. No issues with this download either.

I did retry
Clicked on the green "download (6)" button on the top
Scroll down to Episode 2
Click on episode 2
Immediate exception/dump.

Note that the other 5 episodes work properly.
I do have a movie that also crashes in the same way if you want another dump.

I tried this on a couple of "problem children" and it fixed the crash problem so it is a valid work-around.

Since no good deed goes unpunished...I would ask to see if a later version of code could fix this and allow subtitles.

Thanks! :thankyou:

I tried this on a couple of "problem children" and it fixed the crash problem so it is a valid work-around.

Since no good deed goes unpunished...I would ask to see if a later version of code could fix this and allow subtitles.

Thanks! :thankyou:
If there was a later version we would’ve posted it already, it’s an issue that we have to fix but even developers get a day off. We will fix it ASAP thank you

Since when do developers get a day off?
Back when I was a developer we walked 16 miles to work and back in the snow, uphill both ways. Then pull a 12 hour shift before even starting the hard drugs. And the second 12 hour shift. ;)

Since when do developers get a day off?
Back when I was a developer we walked 16 miles to work and back in the snow, uphill both ways. Then pull a 12 hour shift before even starting the hard drugs. And the second 12 hour shift. ;)
I'll pass that information along. :ROFLMAO: We pride ourselves on not only having the best program in the business but also the best support, try getting a developer to actually talk to you in any other program, if you are lucky you might get one answer and it won't fix your issues.

We pride ourselves on not only having the best program in the business but also the best support, try getting a developer to actually talk to you in any other program, if you are lucky you might get one answer and it won't fix your issues.
I can't really disagree with any of that. For guys that take days off, they still seen to get quite a bit accomplished when they come to work.
Of course, back in the day, we counted talking to customers as break time.

I can't really disagree with any of that. For guys that take days off, they still seen to get quite a bit accomplished when they come to work.
Of course, back in the day, we counted talking to customers as break time.
We have the best devs in the world. They really care about putting out a product that they can be proud of. Thats why Redfox has been successful for many years, reputation.

Back