• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream renewal

trube

My anystream is up for renewal soon. should I renew it or do you notify me about the renewal
Thanks

I moved this thread to the correct subforum. Purchase and license subforum. The man in charge of licensing should be here to answer your questions soon. Is name is Ivan, he can give you more guidance than I can.

Once expired, AnyStream will notify about expiration.
You can renew anytime, renewal period starts always with expiry date - no matter if purchased before or after expiry.

Currently we are not able to accept credit cards from the US. We are working on it and we hope to resolve this within next 2-3 days.

As long as you see "No Credit Card Payment in the US" on https://www.redfox.bz/en/purchase.html, we are still working on it...

Back