• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question anystream renewal question

Voyageur

Hello,

First of all, excuse my bad English, I am writing to you via a translator (English not being my native language).

I subscribed to Anystream for a period of two years in 2020. My subscription is soon to expire, I would like to renew it on the date for this time, take Anystream Plus for life.

I would like to know the procedure for doing this. Do I have to completely uninstall the software and my current key to buy a brand new one? Because there, for example, when I click on the button suggesting that I switch to Anystream Plus on the software, I am offered to pay €60 for a deadline of December 15, 2022, i.e. in one month.

Thanks.

When you got the new key, just double-click it as usual.

The Plus license has no impact on the time of your license, as you can see at the bottom of the purchase page.
So you can first upgrade the license to lifetime and then do the upgrade to Plus or first upgrade to Plus and then make it a lifetime license.
Because as you can see on the renewal site, you can both renew a normal AS and a AS Plus license.

License Renewal (redfox.bz) Its easy to do, what is your primary language, I will help you through it.

Accédez à ce lien, puis placez les informations de votre licence dans les onglets appropriés. C'est très explicite.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your responses !
If I understand correctly, I have to wait until my license expires to be able to upgrade to a lifetime offer? Excuse me if I didn't understand everything.

@RedFox 1: my native language is French.

In fact, my subscription will end on December 15th.
If I click on your Redofx 1 link, is there a way to choose the offer with the duration of my choice?
Is this link where I should renew if I choose to wait for my license to expire?

Edit :
When I click on your link @RedFox 1, it brings me back to the same page as when I click on the software and on it, I don't have the possibility to choose the duration of my subscription, I attach an image.

dQ046Ex.jpg

Last edited:
You can't upgrade from a standard time limited duration license to a lifetime plus license at the same time for the moment. Currently it's a 2 step process. First you upgrade to anystream plus for a 1 time fee (as in your screenshot), after that you should receive a new plus license (with the same expiration date). You then go back to the shop, and upgrade that new one to a lifetime license.

Thank you all for your responses !
If I understand correctly, I have to wait until my license expires to be able to upgrade to a lifetime offer? Excuse me if I didn't understand everything.

@RedFox 1: my native language is French.

In fact, my subscription will end on December 15th.
If I click on your Redofx 1 link, is there a way to choose the offer with the duration of my choice?
Is this link where I should renew if I choose to wait for my license to expire?

Edit :
When I click on your link @RedFox 1, it brings me back to the same page as when I click on the software and on it, I don't have the possibility to choose the duration of my subscription, I attach an image.

View attachment 68248
Que veux-tu faire exactement ? Vous souhaitez le renouveler ou le mettre à niveau ? Si vous voulez le renouveler pour ce que vous avez actuellement, faites comme je l'ai dit. Si vous voulez mettre à niveau c'est autre chose. Voulez-vous le mettre à niveau vers une licence à vie ?
Si vous souhaitez passer à une licence à vie, continuez simplement ce que vous faites dans votre capture d'écran.

Last edited:
If I understand correctly, I have to wait until my license expires to be able to upgrade to a lifetime offer?
You should be able to do it right now.
I cannot tell it for sure as I always only used lifetime licenses.

As for the other stuff, just do as Ch3vr0n and I explained. You have to use both links of mine one after another.

Thank you again for your help, I'm starting to understand better.
So if I understand correctly, I have to make a first payment of 60€ and then make a supplement to switch to the lifetime offer? But if I do that, won't I pay more for my license?

@RedFox 1 : Je suis actuellement sur une offre Anystream basique et je souhaite passer à une offre Anystream Plus à vie.

So if I understand correctly, I have to make a first payment of 60€ and then make a supplement to switch to the lifetime offer? But if I do that, won't I pay more for my license?

@RedFox 1 : Je suis actuellement sur une offre Anystream basique et je souhaite passer à une offre Anystream Plus à vie.
Ensuite, vous souhaitez passer à une licence AnyStream Plus à vie. Ce n'est pas un renouvellement. Veuillez attendre les instructions.

So if I understand correctly, I have to make a first payment of 60€ and then make a supplement to switch to the lifetime offer?
Exactly, the 60€ are the Plus upgrade and then the other payment is for getting lifetime.

I cannot tell if you would pay more as I would have to compare the prices, but the 60€ for Plus is something everyone had to pay and yes, there were some threads about this.

Exactly, the 60€ are the Plus upgrade and then the other payment is for getting lifetime.

I cannot tell if you would pay more as I would have to compare the prices, but the 60€ for Plus is something everyone had to pay and yes, there were some threads about this.
Ivan will help him, I am contacting him now.

La façon la plus simple de le faire serait de laisser votre licence expirer, puis d'acheter simplement une licence à vie. Mais l'homme en charge de cela vous aidera, s'il vous plaît, donnez-lui quelques heures pour répondre.

Hello,

First of all, excuse my bad English, I am writing to you via a translator (English not being my native language).

I subscribed to Anystream for a period of two years in 2020. My subscription is soon to expire, I would like to renew it on the date for this time, take Anystream Plus for life.

I would like to know the procedure for doing this. Do I have to completely uninstall the software and my current key to buy a brand new one? Because there, for example, when I click on the button suggesting that I switch to Anystream Plus on the software, I am offered to pay €60 for a deadline of December 15, 2022, i.e. in one month.

Thanks.

I'll send you a private message with instructions in a minute.
Je vous enverrai un message privé avec des instructions dans une minute.

Back