• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream remux method

Kalemvar

Hello,

I’m curious to know what app/software AnyStream use to remux their videos. If we look at their final output in .mp4, we have the chance to see the “maximum bitrate » tag (in mediainfo), if we remux this same .mp4 into .mkv, this tag isn’t there anymore. If I use ffmpeg, same, the tag disappear. (All of this is about amzn web-dl)

if I do the same with NF, their 20 mbps as “maximum bitrate” stay there if I remux it into .mkv, it’s like a more “hardcore” tag compare to amzn.

after trial and error, I think that the max bitrate tag is in the video but not all muxer display it, I’ve only succeeded with my mp4 box but it’s a 12-13 years old software

I would love to know your solution to keep this max bitrate tag and be able to mux 1 or 2 others audio tracks to the .mp4 video I already have.

thanks for your help guys

kalemvar

You must mean "My MP4Box GUI." "My MP4Box" was last released two months ago, and has a beta newer than that.

yes you are right it’s “my mp4box GUI” by bad

Are the 2 related ?

"My MP4Box GUI" is a graphical frontend to "My MP4Box." I believe there are others that may be newer (but more limited).

Do you have an example of command line on how to mux video and audio using mp4box.

I’ve look around for guide line but no examples are shown, thanks

May I ask why you want to keep that information?
IMO that value in most cases has nothing to do with the acual bitrate.
The max bitrate is set anyway by the Profile and Level format.

Hello,

I’m curious to know what app/software AnyStream use to remux their videos. If we look at their final output in .mp4, we have the chance to see the “maximum bitrate » tag (in mediainfo), if we remux this same .mp4 into .mkv, this tag isn’t there anymore. If I use ffmpeg, same, the tag disappear. (All of this is about amzn web-dl)

if I do the same with NF, their 20 mbps as “maximum bitrate” stay there if I remux it into .mkv, it’s like a more “hardcore” tag compare to amzn.

after trial and error, I think that the max bitrate tag is in the video but not all muxer display it, I’ve only succeeded with my mp4 box but it’s a 12-13 years old software

I would love to know your solution to keep this max bitrate tag and be able to mux 1 or 2 others audio tracks to the .mp4 video I already have.

thanks for your help guys

kalemvar

I suspect it's all about `btrt' box- you either get it from the provider or you don't; any post-processing would discard that box, I would guess (the ISO/MP4 standard is to ignore boxes you're not interested in, don't care about, or don't understand).

Back