• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Pro licensing model

Have you read this thread?
I understand. But that's like buying a new car for 30K with a lifetime warranty covering the whole thing then if the engine goes asking you to replace the engine for another 10K

I'll stick with basic version, I was under the impression that the lifetime licence model was the grand daddy, the ultimate package but guess it's not. I just hope it doesn't go down the line with AnyDVD since I own that for life too. Just my opinion on it, love it or hate it. We're all friends.

Last edited:
I understand. But that's like buying a new car for 30K with a lifetime warranty covering the whole thing then if the engine goes asking you to replace the engine for another 10K

I'll stick with basic version, I was under the impression that the lifetime licence model was the grand daddy, the ultimate package but guess it's not. I just hope it doesn't go down the line with AnyDVD since I own that for life too. Just my opinion on it, love it or hate it. We're all friends.
You are the customer, we love you either way.(y)

I'll stick with basic version
That's not really a bad thing. Many of us have been using AnyStream for a while, and getting your money's worth should not be a problem. Besides, everything in this post that has been said is all UNOFFICIAL - even RedFox 1 qualifies his remarks since not even he knows (or if he does, his is sworn to silence). One thing that I am pretty certain of is that AnyStream Basic will not become a fossil. It will still be supported.

That's not really a bad thing. Many of us have been using AnyStream for a while, and getting your money's worth should not be a problem. Besides, everything in this post that has been said is all UNOFFICIAL - even RedFox 1 qualifies his remarks since not even he knows (or if he does, his is sworn to silence). One thing that I am pretty certain of is that AnyStream Basic will not become a fossil. It will still be supported.
Everyone has a choice, this is not north Korea, as long as he is a customer of any kind, we will respect him and support him.

You are correct HAMsmoke.

We won’t know what will be in the pro version verses the non pro version until Redfox makes an announcement. Until then don’t get your panties in a bunch over speculation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised (and pleased) that this is not entirely a subscription model.

Redfox does exemplary work and excellent customer service.

Thank you.

that's like buying a new car for 30K with a lifetime warranty covering the whole thing then if the engine goes asking you to replace the engine for another 10K
Not quite right. It's like buying the new car for 30K with a lifetime warranty, and soon thereafter being asked if you would like a turbocharger installed for another 5K, and it too will have a lifetime warranty. Your original car will work just fine (just like AS), and last a lifetime. But if you want it to go real fast (like ASPro), invest a bit more cash.

Basic version is great. 3 great providers, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+, and you can add a lot of other providers through Amazon Prime. Enjoy. It's a Redfox product it has to be good.

How would you get your serial number when the time comes to upgrade? Is the key file used to validate my anystream license how I'll do it?

Don’t you worry when it’s time to upgrade I’ll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t you worry when it’s time to upgrade I’ll let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Okay, thanks! I've been away on vacation for a few weeks I come back to Hulu and HBO Max and now this?!! Trying to speedrun to catch up. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I see it looks like some price increase is on it's way.

Can I just ask if us "standard" users will still be getting updates and continued support? (bug / problem fixes)

So will there be 2 versions?

eg:
1. Anysteam (AP / NF / DIS)
2. Anystream pro (with extra providers)

Also will there be an "offer" to upgrade to pro from standard licence?

Cheers Gaz

This question has been asked and answered. I moved it to the purchase page where you can discuss this.

Please use the above links to post on this subject. Thread closed.

The following is a note on the beta AnyStream release:

Note: the new providers Hulu USA and HBOmax will, during the beta phase, be available to all existing licenses and trials.
With the final release, an AnyStream Pro license will be required for these and future provider additions.

How will the Anydvd pro license work? I read from the beta release notes that Hulu/HBO Max and any other providers that are added in the future will work during the beta phase but a new license will need to be purchased at the time the stable version becomes available. If you keep the license you have now you will only receive the original providers.

Will there be special pricing for upgrading our current licenses to the AnyStream Pro? I don't mind paying for additional capabilities but I hope there is some consideration for us who were early adopters and purchased the program early.

The following is a note on the beta AnyStream release:

Note: the new providers Hulu USA and HBOmax will, during the beta phase, be available to all existing licenses and trials.
With the final release, an AnyStream Pro license will be required for these and future provider additions.

How will the Anydvd pro license work? I read from the beta release notes that Hulu/HBO Max and any other providers that are added in the future will work during the beta phase but a new license will need to be purchased at the time the stable version becomes available. If you keep the license you have now you will only receive the original providers.

Will there be special pricing for upgrading our current licenses to the AnyStream Pro? I don't mind paying for additional capabilities but I hope there is some consideration for us who were early adopters and purchased the program early.
yes

Back