• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Pricing explained for those who may have questions

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
To everyone upgrading their AnyStream license, please read this closely.

If you bought a 1,2,3 year license and you upgrade to the Plus, you will still have a 1,2,3 year Plus license with the same expiry date. If you originally bought a Lifetime basic and you upgrade to Lifetime Plus, you will have a Lifetime Plus license, . . Thank you for your understanding. As for the discount, it will be gone on Sept 19th. Up until then, you can upgrade any license to Plus for € 36, after Sept 19th the price will be € 60 to upgrade any type of AnyStream license to Plus. You cannot upgrade a 1,2,3 year license and get a lifetime license without paying for the lifetime license upgrade also. If you have a 1 ,2, 3-year license and you upgrade, you will still have the same 1,2,3 year license with the same expiry date. If this is not clear feel free to contact me. After upgrade you will have what you originally paid for, with the same expiry dates, only it will be a Plus version. You can upgrade from V1201 or after through the program or at this link. https://shop.redfox.bz/renewal.php

Last edited:
You will have what you originally paid for, with the same expiry dates, only it will be a Plus version.
Thank you for clarifying this. Although it does not apply for me as I am already a lifetime user, this was still confusing for me.

In a nutshell: There is a one-time-payment for the plus option. The base program expires according to the time model you picked. The plus option is forever once picked.

In a nutshell: There is a one-time-payment for the plus option. The base program expires according to the time model you picked. The plus option is forever once picked.

How is the experience for someone coming into the project new? Is AS one purchase and Pro another or can it all be done in one purchase? Does not affect me but I found myself wondering anyway.

How is the experience for someone coming into the project new? Is AS one purchase and Pro another or can it all be done in one purchase? Does not affect me but I found myself wondering anyway.
No, it can all be done in one purchase for new customers, that would be silly to make a new customer go through buying it twice, its hard enough for people to buy it once. People coming in now will just buy the plus version. https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html - 159 €

Reactions: DQ
Come on guys let's not mix this up again - you can buy the Plus version for 1,2,3 years and a lifetime, this is just for new buyers, not for people that bought the basic version and wanted to upgrade.Plus version.png

I'm one of the mugs who bought Anystream when it supposedly was going to offer all streaming services as they developed, so finding out you've split it into Plus after I bought it feels like a smack in the face - especially as it literally took me DAYS to buy it using MC. And because you didn't let me know and I didn't see the limited offer for the upgrade to services that now AREN'T part of what is now a debased basic package as I had no reason to visit the site, as a loyal customer I'm feeling pretty raw - especially as you have a 20% sale going on until 11/7, but the upgrade is NOT part of that sale.
Are you interested in customer retention, or not? Because at this point I'd rather rip HULU off my TV than reward you by purchasing that upgrade at full whack during what should be a sale period.

Last edited:
I'm one of the mugs who bought Anystream when it supposedly was going to offer all streaming services as they developed, so finding out you've split it into Plus after I bought it feels like a smack in the face. And because you didn't let me know and I didn't see the limited offer for the upgrade to services that now AREN'T part of what is now a debased basic package as I had no reason to visit the site, as a loyal customer I'm feeling pretty raw - especially as you have a 20% sale going on until 11/7, but the upgrade is NOT part of that sale.
Are you interested in customer retention, or not? Because at this point I'd rather rip HULU off my TV than reward you by purchasing that upgrade at full whack during what should be a sale period.
Too bad you feel that way, sorry to see you go away unhappy. Have a nice day.

Please point ANY of us here to the specific page or post where they said the initial product was going to offer any service they might add, we'll wait...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm one of the mugs who bought Anystream when it supposedly was going to offer all streaming services as they developed, so finding out you've split it into Plus after I bought it feels like a smack in the face - especially as it literally took me DAYS to buy it using MC. And because you didn't let me know and I didn't see the limited offer for the upgrade to services that now AREN'T part of what is now a debased basic package as I had no reason to visit the site, as a loyal customer I'm feeling pretty raw - especially as you have a 20% sale going on until 11/7, but the upgrade is NOT part of that sale.
Sorry to see you disappointet, I know that not everyone can monitor these forums every day, but we all make mistakes only to see there was something better or easier afterwards.
I still hope you consider to get the upgrade, even if you have to pay more you help to develop this software with that. Maybe the devs can make it more clear that there is a Plus version or something like that.

I think we can all agree that Redfox operates within a niche market and for a niche market and this makes the situation somewhat nontraditional. So expecting it to act and function wholly traditional seems a bit out of touch to me. I am not saying we should expect and be OK with poor service (that's never been the case) but to me we must allow for some understanding and give them some slack in how things are done.

This is just my opinion.

Sorry to see you disappointet, I know that not everyone can monitor these forums every day, but we all make mistakes only to see there was something better or easier afterwards.
I still hope you consider to get the upgrade, even if you have to pay more you help to develop this software with that. Maybe the devs can make it more clear that there is a Plus version or something like that.
This situation has been taken care of, so we really don't need more discussion. Thanks, guys.

I wanted to ask a question. I live on a very fixed income. I want to purchase the Anystream Plus license but cannot at this time purchase the lifetime license as I have with all my other purchases. My question can I purchase a one or two year license and then upgrade say in 2 or 3 months to the lifetime and get credit for the previous purchase? Just wondering. I want the product but just cannot afford it all at once. Thanks

cannot afford it all at once
I am sure the devs will make something possible. Depending on the shop and or payment method it might even be possible to split the payment into two or something like that.

I am sure the devs will make something possible. Depending on the shop and or payment method it might even be possible to split the payment into two or something like that.

That would be awesome.

I wanted to ask a question. I live on a very fixed income. I want to purchase the Anystream Plus license but cannot at this time purchase the lifetime license as I have with all my other purchases. My question can I purchase a one or two year license and then upgrade say in 2 or 3 months to the lifetime and get credit for the previous purchase? Just wondering. I want the product but just cannot afford it all at once. Thanks
I will get the person that handles this to give you a definitive answer. Thank you for inquiring about the Redfox Project.

Just buy a one year license and send me an private message (conversation), I'll pimp your license then...

Back