• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus Licensing

well, that was helpful. and yes, i did the upgrade, payment went through although last redirect didnt refresh the page, received the payment confirmation and a new license key, and now about section says license expires never. well, got to admit. i was looking to save a buck or two, but the route redfox chose is really, like really reasonably priced, kudos to you redfox. all in all, if my math is right, i paid altogether roughly the same amount as if i were a new customer and got a 40% discount on lifetime Plus subscription. so, thats a great deal in my book, and im a cheap fella so... yeah. thanks for the help, thanks for the bump to lifetime, was pleasure doing bidness with you, and will continue supporting the software. also, anyone on a 1,2 or 3yr Standard sub, i highly recommend you upgrade, its really reasonably priced. and you get a lifetime sub, so thats a win in my book. do it!

now, lets try a full search on HMAX. mod can lock the thread, np. cheers!
I'm glad that you got the lifetime upgrade.

Nice of RedFox to offer this for those like you that bought AS originally with a timed license.

Back