Anystream Plus and Paramount+

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by IndyJ, Aug 21, 2021.

1. IndyJ

IndyJ New Member

If I purchase the Anystream Plus now will it later include Paramount+ once that service is complete, or will Paramount+ be another charge?

Thanks!

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I cannot promise that. RedFox does not tell you what will be included but I can tell you if it is included you will not be charged if you have the Plus Version.

3. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

AnyStream Plus Pro? Okay, just being naughty. :p

Richard Sava likes this.
  4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Just AnyStream Plus for the time being. :p

5. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

I certainly hope so!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  6. NutFlush920

NutFlush920 Well-Known Member

Paramount + is available through AP channels. No need for it’s own tab in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wowfunhappy likes this.
  7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thats a good point if they offer all the same content. I really do not have a program listing for them.

8. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the full Paramount+ library is not available via the AmazonPrime channel. A given AmazonPrime channel's offerings are limited compared to accessing the particular provider outside of AmazonPrime, quite limiting in some cases. At least that's what I've noticed so far per the AmazonPrime channels I've subscribed to.

9. NutFlush920

NutFlush920 Well-Known Member

I’ve always found what I wanted. Must be lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

Same here. Most of what I've been interested in so far has been available via the given AmazonPrime channel. In a few cases though the given content I was looking for was only available directly from the provider. And in some cases, AmazonPrime may only offer the given stream in SD where accessing the provider directly the same stream is offered in HD. I encountered this the other day with a couple TV shows I was interested in. AmazonPrime's channel offered them in SD only. Directly from the provider they're available in HD so.

11. HAMsmoke

HAMsmoke Well-Known Member

You assume the Amazon Channels offer the same content. That is simply not true. I have many examples. This includes Shudder, which under AMC+ on Amazon channels misses perhaps a quarter of the library. Discover + on Amazon channels is incomplete. I did this comparison when Prime Day offered these channels for 0.99 cents per month for 2 months. I did not try Paramount+, so I can't be sure. But I do know that AZ channels is not the be all and end all.

RedFox 1 likes this.
  12. 4lfred

4lfred Well-Known Member

you assume all the world have access to AP channels? a little selfish, you dont need fine but is a good streaming platform and not available in all AP

13. JCH.H

JCH.H Well-Known Member

Hi Redfox1 - I don't want HBO or Hulu, but would want to get the upgrade discount in case Apple+ comes along and is included in the "Plus" package.

I guess I am answering my own question... I think I'll upgrade, support the dev's and we'll see what happens.

Great app, by the way!

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  14. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I have absolutely no idea if Apple plus will come along, so upgrade if you wish, but I have no idea what the next provider will be

15. JCH.H

JCH.H Well-Known Member

understood and clear. Think I will anyway to support the dev's.

16. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you for supporting our project

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  17. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

Yes this was very true with HBO MAX on Prime. SHO so far seems to show everything on Prime.

18. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

I really would like Paramount Plus to be supported in AS Plus especially if The Prime version doesn't have all the same videos..

19. JCH.H

JCH.H Well-Known Member

...and, done. :)

[edit] for reason's I don't understand, that post ended up in German as far as the forum buttons are concerned (Bearbeiten, Löschen, Melden...).

RedFox 1 likes this.
  20. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

That's something i noticed quite a few times too. Nothing a refresh of the page doesn't fix.