• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Plus 1.2.6.1 (64 Bit)

Anyone having issues with HBO Max? I've noticed that sometimes when I try to download a movie, I get an error before the download starts.

Does this include DRM issues currently with other streaming services?

Anyone having issues with HBO Max? I've noticed that sometimes when I try to download a movie, I get an error before the download starts.

Does this include DRM issues currently with other streaming services?

The most current version is 1.2.6.2 which did solve a few big issues. The DRM thing is what it is for now but have not had issues with HM personally speaking. Might try 1.2.6.2 and see if it helps with HM.

The most current version is 1.2.6.2 which did solve a few big issues. The DRM thing is what it is for now but have not had issues with HM personally speaking. Might try 1.2.6.2 and see if it helps with HM.
I will try Anystream Plus 1.2.6.2. Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't see version 1.2.6.2, just, 1.2.6.1 on the main header.

Back